Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thank you!

I want to say thanks to all that supported financially and prayerfully. God is good and he provides. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be pulled out of my comfort zone and stretched. This is an experience I will never forget and hopefully will have the chance to go back. I have a new perspective on many things. I am blessed beyond belief and I want God to use me and what I have to show his love. I would encourage you to take a step of faith and create a journey of your own. I will leave you with some memorable pics from the trip.............


































Numbers 6:24-26

New International Version (NIV)
24 “‘“The LORD bless you
and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

1 comment:

  1. Mary Ann,
    Thanks for sharing your journey. It was amazing! I enjoyed the pictures and appreciated your heartfelt commentary on the events of your trip. You made a difference in the lives of the children and God was glorified in your words and deeds. I am thankful that you are safely home. Love, Debbie Thompson

    ReplyDelete